iMessage App was an application only used by Apple users to send messages from iPhone to iPhone using their Apple ID. If you are an iPhone user and you want to upgrade to Android due to advanced features compared to iOS, but you have used the iMessage App and all your contacts and friends in the iMessage App before, you will not get these contacts on your Android.
We have many apps instead of messages like Hike and WhatsApp, but some users are attracted to the messages because of the simple design, we can send messages directly, and the messages in the messages appear as normal messages, but the change is only in color. The easiest way to download and install the iMessage App for Android on an Android phone.
We can use the iMessage App on our device with a messaging application. It will work on iOS and Android.
Download iMessage App For Android
Download the APK file from above.
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Allow installation from unknown sources.
- Click on the APK and install it.
- Your installation is complete.
- Login with your existing credentials to use the iMessage App.
Solution To Android iMessage App Download Problem
The steps below will show you how to fix the problem. If you look at the photos, you can find out.
- Download the weMessage app for Android above
- The messenger will be downloaded.
- After downloading the APK file, connect your Android phone to the PC / laptop.
- Transfer the APK file to a mobile phone.
- Install the app.
- Once the installation is complete, verify your mobile phone number.
(If you download it directly from your mobile phone, you can install it directly from your Android device, but you must allow it to be installed from your device. Please allow installation from unknown sources).
Just follow the steps below to install the iMessage App (weMessage) on your Android phone.